Shareholder Disputes and Partner Disputes
The commercial litigation attorneys at KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE help Florida business owners resolve partner and shareholder disputes. We have extensive experience representing Fortune 500 Companies, multinational corporations, professionals, entrepreneurs, family-owned businesses, and small and medium sized businesses.
We understand that no business operates flawlessly and that disputes arise, transactions go wrong and ethical issues can occur. We understand how conflict, emotion and tension can affect businesses, partnerships with family and friends, etc. Then on top of that, add the possibility of complex legal complications. Often however, the best way to prevent a shareholder dispute or partner dispute is to prevent it from happening in the first place, by establishing shareholder and partnership agreements and operating agreements that clearly explain what happens when a business issue arises.
KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE handle the following types of Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Contract disputes and non-complete disputes
- Allegations of officer or director misconduct
- Disputes involving minority shareholders, partnership and LCC rights
- Financial disputes, compensation disputes, dividend disputes, return on investment disputes
- Buy / Sell agreement disputes
- Shareholder, partnership and LLC member disputes
- Freeze-out, force out or squeeze-out disputes
- Trade secrets
- Trademark and intellectual property disputes
- Merger and acquisition disputes
- Dissolution of business, corporations, LLCs, partnerships, family limited partnerships and closely held companies
For more than 80 years combined, our attorneys have handled some of the biggest litigation matters in South Florida. We pride ourselves on not just being lawyers, but being lawyers and counselors. Our goal is to do what is right for our client from both a legal perspective and a business perspective; including litigation when necessary to resolve a dispute.
If you are faced with a shareholder dispute, a partner dispute or any business dispute and need guidance, contact the experienced Commercial Litigation Attorneys at KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE, P.A., the South Florida-based commercial litigation law firm today at (954) 791-0477.