KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE assists public and private employers with any violation of state and federal laws regulating the workplace. We understand that employment disputes can be disruptive and expensive for any business. While we have many of years of experience litigating labor and employment disputes having represented Fortune 500 Companies, multinational corporations, professionals, entrepreneurs and small and medium sized businesses, we also help companies address, prevent and investigate claims.
Our firm handles the following types of labor and employment disputes:
- Employment Discrimination
- Age, Race, Gender, Disability, National Origin, etc.
- Overtime, Wage and Hour Disputes
- Wrongful Discharge or Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Severance, Retirement and Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment Contract
- Other employment-related legal matters
Our attorneys regularly counsel employers on various employment policies and how to best handle difficult situations in the workplace before they escalate or become serious problems. This includes helping employers and businesses prepare and update employment manuals and employee manuals containing policies that comply with both state and federal rules and regulations – thus protecting the rights of the employer and employees.
If you are faced with a conflict in your place of work or your business and need guidance on any employment issue, contact the experienced Labor and Employment Dispute Attorneys at KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE, P.A., the South Florida-based commercial litigation law firm today at (954) 791-0477.