It is safe to say that no business operates flawlessly. Disputes arise, transactions go wrong and ethical issues often arise. Commercial litigation encompasses all business conflicts. This is more specific than Business/Corporate Law, which also includes the drafting of contracts and agreements and other transactional issues.
KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE helps companies involved in legal matters to assess their options and make decisions consistent with their business goals. Our firm handles the following general and Commercial Litigation disputes:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution methods, such as Arbitration and Mediation
- Bad Faith and Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Torts
- Business Valuation Disagreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Contract and Anti-Trust Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Corporate Control Contests
- Debt Collection
- Debtor/Creditor Disputes
- Dissolution of Business
- Domestication and Enforcement of Foreign Judgment
- Eminent Domain
- Employment Agreement, Termination and Discrimination Claims
- Employment Disputes
- Homeowner and Condominium Disputes
- Indemnification and Breach of Contract
- Judgment Enforcement
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Libel, Slander and Defamation of Character
- Lien Foreclosure
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) Member Disputes
- Loan Document Enforcement
- Manufacturer/Supplier/Vendor Disagreements
- Merger and Acquisition Litigation
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Partnership Disputes
- Probate Litigation
- Secured Transactions
- Shareholder Disputes and Derivative Actions
- UCC Litigation
- Unfair Competition
KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE have extensive experience representing Fortune 500 Companies, multinational corporations, professionals, entrepreneurs and small and medium sized businesses. While our firm provides the results-oriented legal representation found at larger firms, we also offer the highest level of personal attention and client service.
The Commercial and Real Estate Law firm of KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE pride themselves on not just being lawyers, but being lawyers and counselors. For over 20 years, our partners have led and participated in real estate transactions and development projects that have helped shape Ft. Lauderdale’s skyline and Davie’s growth. Partner M. Scott Kleiman has served as Chair of the Cooper City, Florida Planning and Zoning Board. And, Neal Kalis has served on the Davie Community Redevelopment Agency since its inception, is a past president of the Davie Chamber of Commerce and the Hollywood, Florida Rotary.
The partners also serve on bank advisory boards. As such, the firm has its hands on the pulse of South Florida real estate and has strong relationships with many of the banks, developers, architects and others involved in complex real estate transactions in South Florida. For more information, contact us.
We welcome your inquiries.