KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE’s attorneys have been providing commercial lending proficiency to key financial institutions, banks, investors, lenders, and borrowers throughout South Florida. We have broad knowledge of residential and commercial real estate transactions and financing.
Our real estate finance lawyers have extensive experience structuring, drafting, reviewing, negotiating, documenting and closing loan transactions, surveying matters and more on behalf of borrowers and lenders in a wide range of commercial and real estate financing transactions. We also handle the following types of financial transactions including but not limited to:
- Acquisition and Development Financing
- Construction Loans, Financing and Payments
- Corporate Loans
- Real Estate Development Loans and Financing
- Asset-Based Loans
- Agribusiness Loans
- Home Builder Lines of Credit
- Foreclosures and Workouts
- Mortgage Transactions
- Sales/Leasebacks and Exchanges
- Lease Transactions and Finance
Our financial transaction lawyers advise financial institutions and their corporate counsel as well as borrowers on a daily basis with respect to lending issues.