For more than 80 years combined, KALIS, KLEIMAN & WOLFE has not only been a pioneer in providing a voice for the community in legal matters, but also has been a respected employer and community partner. We actively participate in local, state and national BAR Associations, civic and business organizations and cultural, educational and charitable activities.
We invite you to learn more about our community involvement:A.D. Griffin Memorial Golf Tournament
The annual A.D. “ACE” Griffin Memorial Golf Tournament benefits The James Jr. Fund, Inc., Co-Founder A.D. Griffin for Children with Cancer and Special Needs.
- 2014 – A.D. “ACE” Griffin Memorial Golf Tournament Sponsor
American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society (ACS) is a nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem-by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer- through research, education, advocacy and service.
- 2009 – Relay For Life Sponsor
- 2009 – “Jail and Bail” Sponsor
American Diabetes Association
The American Diabetes Association’s mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
- 2010 – Tour de Cure bike ride Sponsor
Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce
The Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization which exists to serve and support its members. The Chamber unites the business community, local government and community organizations in an effort to foster the growth and development of Davie and Cooper City.
- 2019 – After Hours Networking Sponsor
- 2019 – 2nd Annual Livin' on a Spare Bowling Tournament
- 2018 – Eat, Drink & Pink Sponsor
- 2018 – Cooper City High School Interact Club – Zen Garden Sponsor
- 2018 – Women in Business Committee's Women's Empowerment Luncheon Sponsor
- 2017 – 2nd Annual Joseph J. Montopolo Memorial Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2017 – Women in Business Committee's Women's Empowerment Luncheon Sponsor
Davie-Cooper City Rotary Club
The Rotary Club of Davie-Cooper City is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- 2018 – Annual Disadvantaged Youth Holiday Party Sponsor
- 2018 – Zen Garden Sponsor
David Posnack Jewish Community Center
The David Posnack Jewish Community Center enriches lives by connecting people through cultural, educational, social, recreational and wellness programs in an environment of fun, friendship and unity. The J is open to all and proudly guided by Jewish values.
- 2018 – Legends & Leaders Signature Event Sponsor
- 2017 – Relay for Life 5K
The Davie Emergency Assistance Service Effort (E.A.S.E.) was founded by the business community and residents of Davie and is run as a non-profit Foundation in conjunction with other human service agencies throughout the county. The Foundation works in Davie, Cooper City and the surrounding Southwest Broward unincorporated areas for financial services. The Foundations objective is to help those in need to ease their way back into a self-sustaining, productive life. Their focus is to prevent homelessness, but they also reach out to the homeless with food, clothing and hygiene supplies.
- 2015 – Ease Foundation Humanitarian of the Year Luncheon Sponsor
- 2014 – Ease Foundation Humanitarian of the Year Luncheon Sponsor
- 2012 – Annual Charity Horse Show Sponsor
- 2011 – Ease Foundation Humanitarian of the Year Luncheon Sponsor
- 2011 – Annual Charity Horse Show Sponsor
Flamingo Garden's mission is to depict, preserve,and provide education about the natural and cultural heritage of South Florida and the Everglades in our botanical gardens and wildlife sanctuary.
- 2019 – Gala in the Gardens ~ The Disco Ball Sponsor
- 2017 – Gala in the Gardens Sponsor
Friends of Madagascar
Friends of Madagascar is a non-profit that provides education and health supplies to students in Madagascar and fostering intercultural awareness and communication between students in the USA and Madagascar.
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church and Academy
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church and the Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy is located in Davie, Florida and serves the Broward County community. The Academy offers academic excellence and social development in a nurturing Christian environment. As a nationally accredited school (NLSA) serving infants through 8th grade, the school provides a full curriculum including fine arts, athletics and foreign language.
- 2012 – 17th Annual Dinner & Auction Sponsor
Nova Southeastern University
Nova Southeastern University’s Mentoring Program sets forth an agreement on the goals of the relationship, the rules regarding communication, specific responsibilities of each party, the boundaries of the relationship (what issues fall outside the relationship), what will be deemed confidential information, a release and hold harmless clause (regarding the Mentor’s professional liability), how and when the relationship will end, and any other terms agree to by the parties.
- 2009 – Mentoring Picnic Sponsor
Old Davie School Foundation
The Davie School Foundation was established in 1984 to protect and restore the Davie School to the integrity of its earlier appearance. The Foundation in conjunction with the Town of Davie, the Broward County School Board, the Soroptimists International of Davie, the Davie Historical Society and the community at large has worked tirelessly to preserve this important piece of Broward County’s history.
- 2018 – 24th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2017 – 23rd Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2016 – 22nd Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2012 – Old Davie School Park Grand Opening Festival & 5K Walk Sponsor
- 2010 – 16th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2009 – 15th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
Project Stable Foundation
Project Stable, Inc. is a non-profit 501c3 corporation that provides special needs adults and children with therapeutic riding programs; exposes school teachers and students to living life on a farm through tours; provides horse clinics and 4-H programs to members of the community.
- 2018 – 24th Annual "Horses Helping Children" Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
- 2018 – Open & 4-H Horse Show Sponsor
- 2017 – 23rd Annual "Horses Helping Children" Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
- 2016 – 22nd Annual "Horses Helping Children" Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
- 2015 – 21st Annual “Horses Helping Children” Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
- 2014 – 20th Annual “Horses Helping Children” Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
- 2012 – 18th Annual “Horses Helping Children” Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
- 2012 – Annual Charity Horse Show Sponsor
- 2011 – 17th Annual “Horses Helping Children” Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor
Soroptimist International of Davie
Soroptimist International of Davie is a non-profit 501c3 corporation that is an international volunteer-service organization for business and professional women who work to improve the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 2018 – 24th Annual Golf Tournament Sponor
- 2015 – 21st Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2014 – 20th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2013 – 19th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2012 – 18th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
- 2011 – 17th Annual Golf Tournament Sponsor
Town of Davie
The Town of Davie is home to over 90,000 residents who live across a lush 35 square miles within central Broward. The Town’s rural atmosphere, western theme district and sprawling educational complex foster an environment that separates Davie from all other municipalities in Broward County. The town has green open spaces, numerous parks and over 165 miles of trail system along with the opportunity to live an equestrian lifestyle are amenities that you just can’t find in today’s growing South Florida.
- 2016 – 2nd Annual Charity Animal Fashion Show and Open Horse Show
- 2015 – 2nd Annual Charity Animal Fashion Show and Open Horse Show
- 2014 – 1st Annual Charity Animal Fashion Show and Open Horse Show
- 2012 – 75th Annual Orange Blossom Festival, Parade & Rodeo Sponsor
- 2011 – 23rd Annual Winter Holidays Lighting of the Greens Sponsor
- 2011 – 74th Annual Orange Blossom Festival, Parade & Rodeo Sponsor
Weston Rotary Club
The Weston Rotary Club is an organization of business and professional leaders united who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- 2018 – 21st Annual Run for Tomorrow Water Sponsors
- 2017 – 30th Annual Weston Rotary Scholarship Golf Classic Sponsor
- 2015 – 28th Annual Weston Rotary Scholarship Golf Classic Sponsor
- 2012 – Run for Tomorrow & Get Fit Fest Sponsor
- 2012 – Rotary YFit and Mayor’s Get Fit Challenge Sponsor
- 2012 – 25th Annual Weston Rotary Scholarship Golf Classic Sponsor
- 2011 – Run for Tomorrow & Get Fit Fest Sponsor
- 2010 – 23rd Annual Weston Rotary Scholarship Golf Classic Sponsor
- 2009 – Run for Tomorrow Sponsor
For more information, contact us. We are never too busy to answer your questions.